All the required nutrients necessary for the Human Body to exist are present in Nature in various forms. The plants absorb these nutrients from Nature and store them in their leaves, seeds, fruits, shoots etc. By consumption of these plant parts as food, these nutrients are transported to our body. That is the how Nature cares for the health and well being of human beings
Today I am introducing a desert which is prepared from natural ingredients. There are no synthetic food items which are harmful for the body contained in this dessert.
Nature Fresh Dessert
Desserts, the word itself waters your mouth, but the contents like sugar, ghee, butter and milk will create many health problems. However without including these ingredients we can make delicious fresh desserts within a matter of few minutes. Today we are making such kind of a dessert.
- Tender coconut blend in a mixer – 1 cup
- Honey – ¼ cup
- Crushed peanuts / any nuts – ¼ cup
- Banana cut in small pieces – ¼ cup
- Plantain cut in small pieces – ¼ cup
- Chopped Dates – 1 Tablespoon
- Chopped Cherries – 1 Teaspoon
Mix and serve either as such or after keeping in the fridge.
- A full meal by itself.
- Contains fructose, which is an easily digestible carbohydrate
- Contains all vitamins – Vitamin A, B, C, D, E
- Contains the Minerals – Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Sulphur, Iron, Iodine, Copper, Manganese and Potassium.
- The ingredients used in this are directly derived from Nature and have not even undergone cooking. Very close to the Nature and very dear to your body!